• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apple sticks nommy nom nom

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Alfie and Bubbles like apple sticks very very much. :love: I nearly lost a finger taking these photos. :lol::lol:

DSCF1313.jpg

DSCF1311.jpg

DSCF1326.jpg

DSCF1328.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

You hold the sticks for them? :shock:

You don't chew the bark off as well then? ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: No, I don't normally.... but I had to otherwise all I could get was photos of the tops of their heads. :roll: I kept offering them the end furthest away but they insisted on working their way towards my fingers. :shock:

I haven't tried nibbling one but I do have a little sniff of them because I love the smell. :oops:

Loxxy, see the thread in fundraising. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: No, I don't normally.... but I had to otherwise all I could get was photos of the tops of their heads. :roll: I kept offering them the end furthest away but they insisted on working their way towards my fingers. :shock:

I haven't tried nibbling one but I do have a little sniff of them because I love the smell. :oops:Loxxy, see the thread in fundraising. ;)

:lol: Do you have an open fire or a wood burner? Apple wood smells lovely on the fire ;)

Awww.... I'm afraid Spenser still prefers me to hold his stick for him even if I'm not taking a photo. :oops:I have a corker of a photo from this afternoon, which will be putting in an appearance later.:D

Awww.... I'm afraid Spenser still prefers me to hold his stick for him even if I'm not taking a photo. :oops:I have a corker of a photo from this afternoon, which will be putting in an appearance later.:D

We need this soon please :shock:

:lol:

Back