• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes it's too much like hard work...

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
... to stand up while eating hay! So here's Oscar's lazy-buns guide to hay eating :lol::lol:

P1000192.jpg

P1000193.jpg

P1000191.jpg

Although in his defense, he has just spent the half hour before charging up and down stairs and round the room binkying :love::love:

lol i love buns when they do that...and then their food...and water......i even caught bluebell so tired asleep in the litter tray...she just lifted her tail..peed went back to sleep:lol:

awww hes so wickle and cute:love:

lol i love buns when they do that...and then their food...and water......i even caught bluebell so tired asleep in the litter tray...she just lifted her tail..peed went back to sleep:lol:

awww hes so wickle and cute:love:

:lol::lol: He's not quite that bad yet, give it time though and I'm sure he will reach new levels of laziness!

Bless him! :love: Is he a good hay-eater?

Yeah, he's pretty good at eating hay, especially now I got the Ings hay that he loves, and he's learnt he can eat it straight out the bag :roll:

Oscar: thank you everyone, it's a hard life being this small and cute!

Spenser had a little nibble of Ings hay, courtesy of a sample kindly sent to him from GrahamL's Biscuit and Ginger. I'm planning to buy him a bag soon, although I'd just stocked up on green oat, which he also likes.

Back