• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Additions ;-)

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
Couldn't resist these yesterday at TK Maxx :p

DSC01954.jpg

They are lovely Vicky, nice to see you back :wave:

Awww fanks - how u doing? Did you think I'd adopted more bunnies ?:lol: I was trying to trick. I've just been busy - I'll be doing a bonding thread of Pixie and Gizmo at the weekend I think if all goes to plan arghhhhhhh:lol:

Awww fanks - how u doing? Did you think I'd adopted more bunnies ?:lol: I was trying to trick. I've just been busy - I'll be doing a bonding thread of Pixie and Gizmo at the weekend I think if all goes to plan arghhhhhhh:lol:

Yes I thought there were going to be more ratties or bun buns yes :lol:

Oh how has it all been going with the bond?? Has there been a thread I missed??

Aww, they're cute! I've got a welcome sign similar with a cat on it, but I hang it out the back door as I don't want it getting stolen! :oops: :lol:

Yes I thought there were going to be more ratties or bun buns yes :lol:

Oh how has it all been going with the bond?? Has there been a thread I missed??

:lol: No haven't done it yet, prolonging the inevitable, I think they are very much ready now so going to try it at the weekend and hope they are OK.

Thanks guys they are quite reasonable aswell Minilop aren't they, I've never been in there before and they had a big stand with all the bunny things on there were lots of different ones of the stand up bun's bucks and doe's, I went for the doe cause i love butterflies aswell and she has one on her dress but I think I might have to get her a little buck, he was cute with a big bunch of carrots aswell ;):lol: £7.99

Helen the 'welcome' sign (was £1.99) is on the aviary and the bag is hanging up in the shed with bits in for Ness & Jing's:love::wave:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: Pixie and Gizmo were having a nap and I just put her next to their pens - Pixie jumped away then ran at it and jumped back and Gizmo unflopped but, stayed put :lol:

DSC01963.jpg

ahhhh sweet, so is Pixie going to be a wuss in bonding?? :lol:
Good Luck btw, I hope it goes well - Pixie is a big girl now :love:

Back