• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video - Bubbles does Binkies....

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
.... she always looks so funny, bless her, because she just boings up into the air and it always looks completely involuntary. :lol:

It's not a very long video, just click the pic to play. ;)

Last edited:
It is very sweet. :love: Alfie does the more manly binkies, with the proper twisty head and body but Bubbles has always binkied like this. :lol:

Bless her! :love: Spenser does both types, but he is known for being a buck that likes to keep in touch with his feminine side.;) I actually wondered if the Bubbles bounce type had a separate name.

Beige: With that second binky I can see that Bubbles is attempting the famous 'side-winder' binky. Not a bad effort Bubbles.

Well, we could call it The Bubbles Bounce! I wonder if Boudicca's Daisy does them?

I like it. Bubbles is thinking of making Alfie do a few bounces a day as part of his weight loss routine - perhaps Daisy could do the same.

Beige, Bubbles is very impressed that you spotted her sidewinder. ;) Especially impressive as she didn't know herself she was even doing one. :lol:

:love::love::love:
Tink does binkies like that as well. It scared the hell out of Roo cause it happens so suddenly :lol::lol::lol:

Spenser once landed outside his pen after a Bubbles Bounce. :shock::shock::shock: I think he was as surprised as I was, because he continues to run round the outside of the pen and didn't realise his liberty until I made a grab at him. Naturally this happened when my parents and all our neighbours were at a wedding reception.

Back