• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The cats :)

Fran

Warren Veteran
A couple of them anyway!

Jasper foster cat, he's lovely :love: This was the best photo I could get cos he's so in your face for cuddles!

P1030739.jpg

Peggy our 3 legged cat

P1030741.jpg

Mini our little wobbler, she was one of a litter of kittens we were fostering and she stayed as she had problem with her brain which means her legs are wobbly and she falls over quite a bit. She's so lovely and has such character :love:

P1030744.jpg

P1030746.jpg

And Tia the old girl, she's fading now bless her :love:

P1030749.jpg

How quickly do the fosters tend to find homes?

Thanks guys :) It depends on their age, colour and temperament really. Kittens once ready to go to new homes tend to go quite quickly and cats like Jasper go quickly if they're an attractive colour and are friendly, he's reserved to go already and only came into rescue a few weeks ago I think. Older cats and black cats can take a bit longer, we have Desmond an elderly black boy who's been a foster cat here for over a year with no interest :(

*Sulks* I thought it was gonna be all of them! :p :lol:

Jasper is gorgeous. :love::love:

I love Peggy's face. :love:

Back