• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay - am I being silly?

Toadie

Alpha Buck
I brought a bag of Meadow Hay from Asda while doing my online shopping the other day and to be honest I'm not really keen on buying it again - it has no 'green' in it and is quite 'short' (no long stalks). However Frodo seems to love it!:roll: he has his head in the bag before I have a chance to get any out and I usually get a growl as well! lol! I have also noticed he is doing nice poos - they havn't been so good lately. Am I just being a 'Hay Snob'? :lol:

Our hay isn't very green at the moment either, i guess its the time of year :wave:

B&G are still tucking in to our meadow hay, although its not the bob martin stuff you have :)

I buy the stuff from asda as bedding for my 2 rexes but I've noticed they are eating alot of it aswell.
doesn't seem to be doing them any harm and they get long stalky stuff aswell so i'm trying not to be bothered.

Back