• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound January 2011 - JANUARY WINNERS ANNOUNCED POST 103

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE:D

Here we go with the first pledge a pound thread of 2011 – Firstly, I would like to thank everyone that donated last year and helped us raise so much money for all the rescues involved with pledge a pound – it’s success was all down to you:D

This year we are hoping to do even better, but we can’t do it without your help:D

By now most of you will know that Pledge a pound was started in March last year, it’s aim was to highlight and help the lesser known rescues, especially the ones that receive very few donations or have no fundraisers organised for them on the forum.

How can you help? - All we ask is that you pledge a minimum of £1 a month you can send your donation via cheque or bank transfer (please pm me for details) or Paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk (please send via gift with your forum name) you can also pay in advance if you prefer:D

Last year we were able to help 3 rescues a month, however, the amounts they received varied, as the donations can vary each month, so to try and make it a little fairer, I’ve spoken to Denise and we’ve decided to pay a set £75 each month, therefore, if we only raise £170 in the month, 2 rescues will each receive £75 with the remaining £20 being carried over to the following month (hope this makes sense:oops:).

If each of the rescues has received a donation before the end of the year, we would like to bank the money for the Christmas fundraiser so each rescue receives at least 2 payouts a year.

In addition we would like to have a special Easter pledge a pound – more details will follow;)

So again thank you to everyone that has been involved, remember donating £1 a month really does make a difference:D

I will update the thread with a weekly total, and the names of the people that have sent their pledges so far, please pm me if I’ve missed you off the list, I do sometimes forget to update this post:oops:

Please let us know if you would like an email each month to remind you:D

If you are unsure of any of the above please contact either myself or Denise (Bunnyaddict) or search the previous threads under my user name:D

Gifts received so far from:
AbbyMarySmokey
Angela lou
Antigone
Aurora
Becki20
Bink
Biscandmatt1
Blackberry & Co
BobbleG
Boudicca
Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadhouse
Bunnymadlisa
Bunsterfied
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Carolinemm
Cherylwares
CRBevis
Crunchie
Debster
Donnamt
Floptastic
Foofy
Gem
Giantbunnymummy
Gillyflower
Grin
Hanlou
Helgalush
Honey61
Honeybunny
HorseyHolly
Hunnybunny2007
Hurricanhoney
Jack's Jane
Jaypot
Karen 354
Karenm
Kayj
Kermit
Kipper
Kirsty&Lola
*Lily*
Liz1966
Loulabell
Minilop1
Minimallow
Minirex
Molly Joker
Mum2buns
Nikki26
Orange
Pepperpot
Pudding777
Pol287
Rabswood
Rabbit April
RNGP
SDF76
Shibby69
Soad
Sundance123
Susieb1
Susie bun
Suzanne
Suzibunbun
Tiger_lily
Tillybunny
Tracy
Tuckerbunnies
Vanessa B

There are now 29 rescues supported by PAP

Ark Animal Rescue (Represented by Bunnymadlisa).
Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunnieburrows (Represented by Tuckerbunnies)
Bunny Hop Rescue
Brinsley Animal Rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Ebony-eyes
Fatfluffs
Furry Friends (Represented by Demons Soul)
Halfpenny
Honeybunnys
Hopper Haven
Jane's Rabbit Rescue - Warwick
Kirkby Pet welfare (Represented by Tracy)
Pixie Rabbit Rescue
Popcorn Paradise Animal Rescue
RACR (Represented by Hopper)
RNGP welfare
Rosie Rabbit Rescue
RSPCA Walsall (Represented by Becky86)
Southampton Rabbit Rescue - (represented by CRBevis)
Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Tameside
The Rabbit Residence (Represented by Lib_n_bunny)
The Rabbit Retreat (Snowy)
Underhill Rescue
Wilford Rabbit Refuge
Windwhistle Warren

We are unable to accept any more requests from rescues to join Pledge a Pound this year.

One final thing, if a rescue closes or is no longer accepting new arrivals (not because they are full) then they will not be eligible to participate - we are sorry but we feel this is only fair to the remaining rescues that are actively running a rescue or sanctuary:cry:

Last edited:
Brilliant! Thank you Sue and Denise for running this again, count me and my OH in again. :wave:

Also, just to say, I will also be running another weekly pub quiz for PAP if anyone would like to join in. Probably will run slightly differently to the previous format, watch out for a thread in fundraising in the next couple of weeks. All proceeds will go to Pledge a Pound.

Brilliant! Thank you Sue and Denise for running this again, count me and my OH in again. :wave:

Also, just to say, I will also be running another weekly pub quiz for PAP if anyone would like to join in. Probably will run slightly differently to the previous format, watch out for a thread in fundraising in the next couple of weeks. All proceeds will go to Pledge a Pound.

Yaaaaaayyyyy that will get my grey matter going again Helen!!! :D :D :D

It's not been used much over Christmas :oops: :lol:

I'm so glad this is continuing. I hope it goes from strength to strength. :love: Will make my payment soon xx

I will send my donation for the yesr just now.
Then if i have any extra over each of the months, i will donate that too.
Just means i deffo dont miss any month :)

Happy new year

The first update of the year and we've already raised a fantastic :D:D

£47.00​

This is amazing as it's only the first day of the month:shock:​

We are planning a special fundraiser for Easter:D http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=262222 - we are hoping each rescue will receive a parcel and a small donation, in order to raise funds we will be starting a new craftathon thread which will be Valentine themed for this month, so I'm asking all your crafters to put your thinking caps on and pm me if you are able to help:D Once I have a few things ready I will post a thread:D

The first update of the year and we've already raised a fantastic :D:D

£47.00​

This is amazing as it's only the first day of the month:shock:​

We are planning a special fundraiser for Easter:D http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=262222 - we are hoping each rescue will receive a parcel and a small donation, in order to raise funds we will be starting a new craftathon thread which will be Valentine themed for this month, so I'm asking all your crafters to put your thinking caps on and pm me if you are able to help:D Once I have a few things ready I will post a thread:D

I've made one valentines bunny card. Can I pay £5.00 for 5 months please. I will send it over now :wave:

Do I owe you my money as haven't got a clue:oops:

My offer of doing a Coffee Day at mine for PAP whenever you and Denise can get over is fine by me:D:D

All Giants will be locked away though:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back