• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi RU!!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Just fort we'd say elooo...

Bobby

2a8rx3s.jpg

wtvx46.jpg

Olay Carlo

2up8qhi.jpg

We just chilling now, nearly nap time

2vabek0.jpg

Last edited:
Aww lovely piccies! Bobby just looks a little sleepy in the first one! They must have had an exciting night!

They really are the meds you need when feeling rubbish!!... No wonder they are asleep so early they have been getting into everything this morning:lol:

They really are the meds you need when feeling rubbish!!... No wonder they are asleep so early they have been getting into everything this morning:lol:

B&G have been doing bunny 500's this morning, now its snoozy time under the radiator, their new favourite place to sleep.

So cute, love Carlos uppy ears! Orla had uppy ears when I first got her but when I got her home.....they flopped!

So cute, love Carlos uppy ears! Orla had uppy ears when I first got her but when I got her home.....they flopped!

Carlo was a lop, but then changed..:shock: Apparently thats unsual

Look baby Carlo

2hokayo.jpg

Whereas Bobby was like Orla... Baby Bobs

k2xppg.jpg

I have shown the baby pics, um just a few times on RU but hey ho they are cute:love:

aaaaw they so cute - then the piccies when they small! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! Just too cute for words!:love::love::love:

aaaaw they so cute - then the piccies when they small! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! Just too cute for words!:love::love::love:

Thanks I am so loving being at home and spending the day with them...Bobby is so big now, and Carlo just gets cuter by the day

Back