• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny mummy

Wondergirl

Alpha Buck
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm a soon to be mummy to two gorgeous mini lop does. They are ready fir collection next month.
Been lurking on the site since I decided to get my new additions and would love to hear from other mini lop mummies :)

What items are a must for bunny owners?

Helloooo Natalieeee!!!!

Hurry up with your new year holiday so i can look after moo and meet my bunny neices!! :lol:

Post your last question in rabbit chat :) Youll get more response :wave:

hiya and welcome :wave:

essentials are:

6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch - minimum
6ft x 4ft run
Bowl
Bottle
Hay
SS, Exel or Allen and page pellets
Bedding
Toy of some sort

Helloooo Natalieeee!!!!

Hurry up with your new year holiday so i can look after moo and meet my bunny neices!! :lol:

Post your last question in rabbit chat :) Youll get more response :wave:

Moo is looking forward to seeing aunt Sophia :) I hope the snow goes by then!
My hutch isn't 6ft!!!!

Moo is looking forward to seeing aunt Sophia :) I hope the snow goes by then!
My hutch isn't 6ft!!!!

I txt you about it and if its still snowwy i can get up with andrea, although you may have a nutty horse if theres no turnout and i cant ride!! :shock: You may have to teach me how to attach your fancy lunge equipment just incase!!

Anywayy...dont worry about the hutch for now, like i said, get your run from outside and see how it goes together, i dont know how much space you have in the garage, but im sure you can attach it. Then new year/spring buy a new hutch ready for them going outside :)

I can help if you want? ill bring cable ties and a chrstmas card hehe...and a puppy if you want one of those too!

:wave: hello! good luck in being a bunny mummy, (there the best pets in the world) :love: once you have two youll never stop :lol:

My hutch is not 6-foot either. It depends on your set up and whether they are in or out etc.

And hellooooooooooo and welcome! :wave:

I txt you about it and if its still snowwy i can get up with andrea, although you may have a nutty horse if theres no turnout and i cant ride!! :shock: You may have to teach me how to attach your fancy lunge equipment just incase!!

Anywayy...dont worry about the hutch for now, like i said, get your run from outside and see how it goes together, i dont know how much space you have in the garage, but im sure you can attach it. Then new year/spring buy a new hutch ready for them going outside :)

I can help if you want? ill bring cable ties and a chrstmas card hehe...and a puppy if you want one of those too!

Fear not! We have had turnout while we muck out! Lol. She's not been ridden for nearly 2 weeks because of this silly weather! Hopefully the arena might thaw out by new year! Molly lunges herself practically so you'll be fine :) Lorne said if you're stuck you can ask her :)

So I'm not a bad mother then?
How big is your hutch out of interest?

Mine is a two storey 4.5-5ft hutch. But my buns are mostly freerange in the house. They don't spend much time in it. What have you got?

If you have a big run too then it's just a place to hide.

You're not a bad bunny mummy :) I am sure they will spend no time at all in the hutch but every minute with their new mummy.

Mine is a two storey 4.5-5ft hutch. But my buns are mostly freerange in the house. They don't spend much time in it. What have you got?

If you have a big run too then it's just a place to hide.

You're not a bad bunny mummy :) I am sure they will spend no time at all in the hutch but every minute with their new mummy.

My run is 6ft ish I'd say. I acquired it when I moved house so I'm not sure on it's exact size. Might pop a new hutch on my letter to Santa :)

My run is 6ft ish I'd say. I acquired it when I moved house so I'm not sure on it's exact size. Might pop a new hutch on my letter to Santa :)

You end up acquiring different bits over time. And you learn lots too. I researched for hours before getting Biscuit but still ended up getting the odd thing wrong. It won't be anything major though if you make sure you do your homework.

You can tell a happy bun :):bunny:

You end up acquiring different bits over time. And you learn lots too. I researched for hours before getting Biscuit but still ended up getting the odd thing wrong. It won't be anything major though if you make sure you do your homework.

You can tell a happy bun :):bunny:

Thanks for the advice :) I can't wait to get them

Back