• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow Tracks Competition Honeybunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jenny is kindly going to run a guess the tracks int he snow comp for us
She will post details in box below in a minute...I hope!

**EDITED SLIGHTLY TO MAKE IT A LITTLE EASIER IN THE HOPE THAT MORE PEOPLE WILL ENTER**

Below are 7 photographs taken in the last two days of animal tracks in the snow.

Study them carefully and then choose which you think are the correct answers from the list at the end!

Correct answers to all seven will be drawn out of a hat and the first two pulled out will receive a prize :D:D:D

The closing date is Thursday 9th December, 8pm.

If you would like to enter, please copy and past the template below and send on a PM to me :wave:

RU Name:
Competition Answers
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
f.
g.

£2 per entry, all proceeds going towards Honeybunnies vet bills.

Please gift your paypal payment to: jennybegley123@aol.com

Possible answers: Duck, Bear, Blackbird, Goat, Dog, Camel, Cat, Horse, Tapir, Pigeon, Moose, Rhino, Fox, Badger, Rabbit, Starling, Sheep, Cow.

Best of luck everyone. Have fun :D:wave:

A.
SnowtracksA.jpg

B.
SnowtracksBclose.jpg

C.
snowtracksCclose.jpg

D.
snowtracksDfar.jpg

E.
SnowtracksEfar.jpg

F.
SnowtracksFfar.jpg

G.
snowtracksGclose.jpg

Last edited:
Competition is now live :)

The competition is up & running :wave::wave:

Last edited:
I might need to enlist the help of my contacts in the hill-walking world with this ... otherwise you could get some very odd answers. :lol:

I've got two now - the one I had wasn't the one I think you thought. :oops::lol: Told you I would be rubbish at this. :lol:

....and how do you know what I thought you thunk?! :shock::lol:

It was the tone of 'I bloomin hope so!' I earn my living from teaching kids how to do close readings and consider myself an expert on the nuances of tone. I'm certainly not an expert at animal tracks:oops::lol:

Can I pay (I would even pay extra) not to enter and make a fool of myself? I am no longer even confident of my two. :oops::lol:

Why, did you have a bear down too? :lol:

No - I mean I'm not sure about the one I thought Fluffers thought I was thinking about when I said I had got one (and now I notice that one needs to be specific). :( I will definitely need a 10th cup of tea if I am to get any further with this tonight. :p

No - I mean I'm not sure about the one I thought Fluffers thought I was thinking about when I said I had got one (and now I notice that one needs to be specific). :( I will definitely need a 10th cup of tea if I am to get any further with this tonight. :p

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh Susie you do make me giggle :lol:

Back