• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pictures of little Luna

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love: (and yes I'm in my pyjamas again, get over it. The DHL man did when he came to the door at noon :lol:)

DSCI0694.jpg

DSCI0693-1.jpg

DSCI0691.jpg

DSCI0690-1.jpg

Oh she is lovely! :love: It's definitely weather for pyjamas.... blowing a gale here. I am full of nostalgia for Bouncer, my gerbil acquaintance of 20+ years ago, although he was agouti. He was awfully fat - I'm afraid we gave him too many sunflower seeds.

Oh she is lovely! :love: It's definitely weather for pyjamas.... blowing a gale here. I am full of nostalgia for Bouncer, my gerbil acquaintance of 20+ years ago, although he was agouti. He was awfully fat - I'm afraid we gave him too many sunflower seeds.

aww my Ellie and Roo went through a tubby phase, so easy in little gerbils and hammies. My brother says that my hammie Oreo looks like a skimming stone cos he's so fat :shock:

She's sweet. Everytime someone posts some new little animal, I want to rescue some!! Never had a gerbil - I read that they like to dig though, is that right?

She's sweet. Everytime someone posts some new little animal, I want to rescue some!! Never had a gerbil - I read that they like to dig though, is that right?

They love to dig :D they make tunnels. You can put peat in to fix them in place, but I just give mine megazorb and hay I'm a bit dubious that peat would smell :?

Peat isnt good for them so you are right to steer clear. Its damp, leaves black dust everywhere, can rot the hay and food due to the dampness and you can get little gnat type flies setting up home in there!

Luna looks really nice and tame :)

Peat isnt good for them so you are right to steer clear. Its damp, leaves black dust everywhere, can rot the hay and food due to the dampness and you can get little gnat type flies setting up home in there!

There you go!! I've learnt something new tonight!!

Now. Tell the truth..... NICOLA!!! Do they smell? Remember Piggygate!!

She is so lovely to handle :love::love:

Is there anything you can put in to fix the tunnels in place? Or should I just leave them with the megazorb and hay?

Thanks Georgey :D they are from Primark :lol:

Back