• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neautralising bunny things ?

pennypoos

Mama Doe
I`v just scrubbed out kenny`s Hutch ready to house him and his new wife Tink. I think I`v done it right :?
I`v cleaned and scrubbed out the whole hutch with vinegar and hot water and I just have their litter tray soaking in boiling water and bleach. i`m just waiting for the hutch to dry out before I go back out and put the bedding in ready for both newly loved up buns to move in.
Kenny has lots of nice bunny toys that I can`t realy wash all of which are almost new. It would be ashame to not let him have them back as he realy liked playing with all of them.
Would it be ok to put the toys back in the hutch after a week or so when both buns have settled into their house together ?

When I descented toys I made a white vinegar and water mix (50/50) in a spray bottle and sprayed it over the toys.

Ooo that`s a good idea :thumb: why didn`t I think of that :D
Thank you. :wave:

I cleaned my hutch out with brow vinegar, should I of used white Vinegar ?

Back