• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ming the foster puss - U/D post 7

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Here he is! He's massive! Feels around 4kg, he's just solid. Apparently he is only 10 months old (no idea how you age a cat?) and has either been neutered or is undeveloped poor thing :oops: I think he might have a sore spot as occasionally he turns on me and trys to stick his claws in me, so off to the vets tomorow!
018-2.jpg

Not very good at looking at the camera
021-1.jpg

Pretty boy
025-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

Doesnt show how big he is, but he's huge!
I think he will be here for a long time, he flipped out yesterday when he saw my dog, he didnt seem to do very well with the other cats at the last foster home and if he doesnt have a sore spot then Im not sure he can be homed with young children as he is a bit unpredictable :(

Last edited:
I think you're probably right in my experience with any animal unpredictability is normally linked with an illness or pain. Hes one gorgeous pussy cat.

i loooovvvveeee all black animals:love::love: i really want a black bun and a black piggie:cry: but we are a bit full at the mo:oops:
why dont people want black pets?:? look at how gorgeous mr ming is:love::love::love::love:

We aren't acctually going to the vets today, it's sunday not monday :oops: will try and get him in tomorow!
Got a purr out of him today, he doesn't know how to play and he wont sit on me and will walk around me rather than over me.

i loooovvvveeee all black animals:love::love: i really want a black bun and a black piggie:cry: but we are a bit full at the mo:oops:
why dont people want black pets?:? look at how gorgeous mr ming is:love::love::love::love:

I loooove them too! I have a black bunny :love:
I dot get why people dont want them, apart from the fact he blends in with my carpet :roll:
Still trying to think of a new name for him but my friends are coming over and they named some of my last lot :)

Ming has been re-named Thor :)
He has had his first jab and the vet has aged him at just over a year old, he has an extra tooth :shock: and has been neutered but deffinatly doesnt have a mirochip :( I need to flea and worm him now.
He was also weighed and came in at a massive 4.770kg :shock:

He has catty dandruff, anyone know what I can do to help that?

He's lovely.
4.7 kgs isn't huge for a cat, its at the top end of average. We took in a cat who was 8kgs, she's now down to 6.:shock:

My Harry weighs 7.2kg... he's large all over though, you don't think "omg - FAT" you just think "goodness, that cat is the size of a dog!!!"... Thor looks a similar stature to my Harry :)

My Harry weighs 7.2kg... he's large all over though, you don't think "omg - FAT" you just think "goodness, that cat is the size of a dog!!!"... Thor looks a similar stature to my Harry :)

He is a similar sort of size to my dog :lol: he is in no way fat but very large! doesnt help that my own cats are all "dainty" ;)

Back