• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's garden

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
As you can see it is some distance from the house. The white PVC is the edge of the conservatory - my optional winter home for Spenser.

PA290371.jpg

Hmmmmmmm....methinks a nice shed would fit into that corner where the hutch is, the hutch could live inside it, with floorspace for Spenser to have for playing - great for wet days....you get to sit with him....you'd never go in the house again :lol:

I agree Blackberry & Co & look at all those yummy greens right outside the door :shock: nom nom nom nom nom nom

Duh, didn't think of that ... Poor boy is currently sitting in the under-run in about the only place he is almost guarranteed to get a bit damp. I'll be bringing him in tomorrow morning for sure - have left the conservatory set up as was. It can remain thus until Monday afternoon. ;)

The slab are really not a big area - that's a 5 feet hutch, I'm afraid. :oops::( Still, I know nothing of sheds ... yet.

You could make that lovely for Spenser and for yourself!! There is loads of potential!! My little shed is only 6x4 and the run is 8x4 with a hole knocked through. But you could even do something with a shed and attach the hutch with a hatch through, or OR... make the run the size that fits your area and put the hutch in it so that if it rains he can go in his hutch. You could sit and watch him from the conservatory. Then I would be jealous of your set up!! Think about it really carefully and do something that you really like then sit back and enjoy!! It's all in front of you. Took me a year to be really happy with my set up and I'm still imagining changes I would make!!

Have been out with Spenser's tea (prioritised before mine of course) and found the hutch becoming surrounded by a moat. Please, please let the rain go off soon. If it continues I will have to block access to the lower hutch in case it floods. I know I live in a notoriously wet area, but this is a bit much. Can't wait to bring him in tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all encouraging suggestions. :wave:

Back