• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Autumn morning in the New Forest

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
NewForest2010106.jpg

NewForest2010105.jpg

NewForest2010093.jpg

NewForest2010090.jpg

NewForest2010088.jpg

NewForest2010080.jpg

NewForest2010078.jpg

NewForest2010016.jpg

NewForest2010015.jpg

NewForest2010014.jpg

NewForest2010013.jpg

NewForest2010004.jpg

NewForest2010002.jpg

Well, I live near the Forest (about 30 mins drive away), but I would so love to actually live a bit nearer!

Still, nice to be able to take a quite drive there to chill out.

I love the new forest, but have been to the forest of dean which is ~1hr20mins from here recently, but didnt take any pics as was bike riding! That was very beautiful too.

I'm still jealous :)

Still, nice to be able to take a quite drive there to chill out.

I love the new forest, but have been to the forest of dean which is ~1hr20mins from here recently, but didnt take any pics as was bike riding! That was very beautiful too.

I'm still jealous :)

It was so pretty this morning - all misty and cobwebby and dewy...:D

I spend alot of time in the New Forest, would love to live there. I thought I might recognise the bridge in your photo's because I have picture of my GSD sitting on a bridge near Wootton when she was a puppy. Mind you , I suppose there are loads of bridges in the NF like that. Actually planning another weekend down there next week, as we leave a caravan down there so can just pop down whenever we fancy. Love it so much and we even take the rabbit.

I spend alot of time in the New Forest, would love to live there. I thought I might recognise the bridge in your photo's because I have picture of my GSD sitting on a bridge near Wootton when she was a puppy. Mind you , I suppose there are loads of bridges in the NF like that. Actually planning another weekend down there next week, as we leave a caravan down there so can just pop down whenever we fancy. Love it so much and we even take the rabbit.

That bridge is sooo pretty! This was a walk not far from the Lucy's Hill car park - our favourite place in the whole Forest, as there are trees, open sections, the stream, plenty of ponies....:love:

Here's my tree. It's not as odd or scary-looking as I remember though! :oops: I used to go to this place every year on holiday with my parents, but stayed at home with Spenser this year.

P8290096.jpg

Thats where i ride!!!!!!! Thats Mill Lawn in Burley!! :D Winston and I always paddle in that stream, he loves having a canter across the lawn :wave: Awww what a shame i didnt bump into you.... not that i would know what you look like :lol:

Thats where i ride!!!!!!! Thats Mill Lawn in Burley!! :D Winston and I always paddle in that stream, he loves having a canter across the lawn :wave: Awww what a shame i didnt bump into you.... not that i would know what you look like :lol:

Saw some riders there yesterday morning. If you were one of them and saw two strange looking people photographing dolls in the Forest then I was one of them :lol:

Back