• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The grass saver & others from the garden

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
This wonderfull free digging pit is saving my grass much to the OH delight :lol:

029.jpg

027.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

090.jpg

012.jpg

015-1.jpg

087.jpg

I'm sowwy - I saw the thread title and thought it was something to do with gardening at first so didn't look. :oops: Me and gardening don't mix. :lol::lol:

Bunny digging pits are another matter altogether and I like it very much. :D:D Alfie and Bubbles had an underbed box filled with dirt and loved it, till they started pooping and weeing in it and it had to go. :roll:

Kitty is very cute too btw. :love:

Oh what fab piccies!

Where did you get your soil pit from?? I'd love something like that for my two!

Jo x

EDA : I had to laugh - 'soil pit' sounds sooo classy!!! :lol:

Oh what fab piccies!

Where did you get your soil pit from?? I'd love something like that for my two!

Jo x

EDA : I had to laugh - 'soil pit' sounds sooo classy!!! :lol:

:lol:

I just put on my FB status that I wanted an old kids pool/sandpit (the blue shell ones that used to be all over the place) for free. Loads of people just want rid of them out the garden once their kids loose interest. one of my mates had one and she just gave me it. I've blagged a few things this way its deffinately worth asking for things on there.

Oooh what a fab idea .....!! Thanks .......will give it a try. Your buns look like they're loving it! x

That looks fun! Who's garden did you dig up to fill it - the neighbours? :lol:

My 2 aren't diggers - they're eaters - so maybe I won't make them one or they'll get ideas for the lawn!

I've been out today (very unusual) and what a treat has been waiting for me! Brilliant piccies and lovely bunnies. :love::love::love: I think the Rainbow Rabbits have a green frog version of the purple hippo. I can just see my Dad's face if I got one for Spenser, although like most white bunnies he loves to dig. :lol::lol::lol: Your white bunny has blue eyes? That's quite unusual, but very pretty indeed.

Great pictures! :love::love::love::love::love::love:
I love how their digging pit is a hippo. I'm not sure why, but that made me chuckle. :lol:

That looks fun! Who's garden did you dig up to fill it - the neighbours? :lol:

My 2 aren't diggers - they're eaters - so maybe I won't make them one or they'll get ideas for the lawn!

I emptied all the pots that i'd planted in spring for the garden in there. The flowers had died and all that was really left was the soil.

I burry carrots for them to dig up

Back