• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Thinker..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
028-6.jpg

019-8.jpg

................ and the Drinker !!

027-8.jpg

...................Sir Victor Velveteen for those who dont know xx

Looks very intelligent indeed. I wonder what he was thinking? Sage, deep bunny thoughts beyond mere human understanding. I'm sure Sir Victor is a more dignified drinker than my Spenser - has been known to put his front foot in the water as a short cut to his pellets, and I once went out to the hutch to find he had tipped the water bowl up in his hutch. :roll::roll:

Looks very intelligent indeed. I wonder what he was thinking? Sage, deep bunny thoughts beyond mere human understanding. I'm sure Sir Victor is a more dignified drinker than my Spenser - has been known to put his front foot in the water as a short cut to his pellets, and I once went out to the hutch to find he had tipped the water bowl up in his hutch. :roll::roll:

The words 'dignified' and 'Sir Victor' really cant be used in the same sentence !!
He is a THUG and he slurps LOUDLY when he drinks !! :lol:

The words 'dignified' and 'Sir Victor' really cant be used in the same sentence !!

No way...your buns look elegant and intelligent!! I dont and wont believe you!!!:lol::lol::shock::shock:

He's plotting! :D

Reallly???? Just shows I haven't been around long enough to get to know your buns' characters. :oops::oops: Appearances are deceptive ... I really should be old enough to know that now ... :oops:

Back