• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windswept

Domino27

Mama Doe
and interesting... :love:

It was a little windy today, I usually put them on this table whilst I clean them out and then they get a brush. I couldn't resist taking a few pics though, espec of Paddy as his hair went EVERYWHERE....

P1010257.jpg

P1010260.jpg

P1010259.jpg

I also have a two headed rabbit...

P1010262.jpg

P1010266.jpg

and then "no more, go away"

P1010265.jpg

:love:

Beautiful, what do you feed them they look so healthy and their coats look so glossy. xxxxxxx

Just the usual really! Pellets, veg and fruit, grass if it's not raining :shock: and lots of things to chew on (willow etc), they also have a large mineral block they have in the hutch to nibble on, she loves it.

Just the usual really! Pellets, veg and fruit, grass if it's not raining :shock: and lots of things to chew on (willow etc), they also have a large mineral block they have in the hutch to nibble on, she loves it.

Charlies coat looks a bit straggly at the moment, maybe its the moult, yours look so healthy. xxxxxxx

Back