• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My poor heart..............

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
You really don;t want to walk in the lounge and be confronted with this sight from a terminally ill bunny :shock: She is deaf as a post so didn't wake up either, My nerves just can't take this at the moment :lol:

P7220536.jpg

Whoever says animals relieve stress doesn't know what they're talking about!

Apache does this to me aaaaall the time - I think sometimes he holds his breath too to make it more realistic :roll:

Whoever says animals relieve stress doesn't know what they're talking about!

Apache does this to me aaaaall the time - I think sometimes he holds his breath too to make it more realistic :roll:

I'm with you on that one, Oddeye, one of our dutchies does this all the time too- and he's health I can't imagine how I'd feel if it was a poorly animal, thing is your scared to touch them in case you give THEM a heart attack.:shock:

Bless her,that's how I found Blue when i walked into the garden earlier.I think they are both truly contented bunnies:love::love::love::love:

they do like to scare us don't they, i remember many a time me and dad thought mowgli had died, but because he was blind, and dad thought he was deaf, he never moved, i used to say he's not deaf he just switches off and only hears what he wants :lol:

:love::love::love: your piccie

:shock::shock::shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Alfie did this to me yesterday - it's the first time I've caught him so fast asleep that he didn't stir at all. His breathing was really shallow too, so I had to watch for ages to make sure he was really alive. The giveaway was that his head kept lolling back & his mouth was twitching, but it gave me a fright. :lol::lol:

Its the first time I have seen her flop out like that. I have started bringing her in the house this week as she is so thin and frail :(

i feel a lot better knowing more bunnies do this!

Biscuit does it 2 or 3 times a day and it scares the life out of me. He has selective hearing so doesnt always move when i walk into the room.

I sit there for a minute watching to see if he's still breathing too!

Dont they like causing us concern!

Bless the buns!:love:

Totally understand. My bunny, Circle, is sick too, and he dont like to move. Every time when I see him not moving, I am so scared.:shock:

Totally understand. My bunny, Circle, is sick too, and he dont like to move. Every time when I see him not moving, I am so scared.:shock:

its terrible isn't it:(. I know that everytime I check on daisy she could potentially be gone.

I am grateful that she feels comfortable enough to be able to do this :)

Back