• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Take so Many Photos of Morse Because............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............. he really is the oddest looking Bunny ever !! :lol: :love: :love:

008-27.jpg

011-31.jpg

016-20.jpg

017-23.jpg

020-17.jpg

021-17.jpg

012-23.jpg

:lol: he just looks amazing! I love Morse :love::love: Is he really as giant as he looks in the pics???

Do you have any idea what breeds are in him?

:lol: he just looks amazing! I love Morse :love::love: Is he really as giant as he looks in the pics???

Do you have any idea what breeds are in him?

He's not huge big, he weighs 3.57kg

He is apparently a mix of Rex, English Lop and Dwarf Lop.
He was part of an attempt to 'create a new breed'. What was created was several Buns with congenital problems :cry:

He's not huge big, he weighs 3.57kg

He is apparently a mix of Rex, English Lop and Dwarf Lop.
He was part of an attempt to 'create a new breed'. What was created was several Buns with congenital problems :cry:

:cry: what a bizarre idea. Some people :roll: Your gorgeous bunny pics make me ache for a rex rabbit!

My OH said the other day that on some of his piccys he looks more like a goat than a bunny :lol: As soon as he said it I was like "oh yeah"!
What a gorgeous bun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

he's a genetic experiment? oh dear!!! well, he's a pawsome, interesting little man, and very much admired. so there. he's not odd! he's ... individual :love:

My OH said the other day that on some of his piccys he looks more like a goat than a bunny :lol: As soon as he said it I was like "oh yeah"!
What a gorgeous bun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of Halfpenny's goats looks just like Morse! :)
I think that Morse is a goat! :shock::love::love::love::love:

Back