• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny adventures-by ME

Bre80Rai

New Kit
Well, not new to being a bunny mom, but new to this forum, HI!!! I am 30 years old and am married with two kids and two Buns Jax and Ronin, I have had Ronin for about 4 years and hes about 4 years old, Hes my little Slug, and Jax I got almost a year ago and he is a year old, soon to be fixed also!!! he IS the March hare right now!!!

Jaxy is a english spot mix and Ronin is a holland lop. They are rediculously spoild as you will see in my pictures when I get some up.

I also right now have a Black female bunny who needs a home, Im not having much luck. Some nasty boys in our apartment complex found her and when the parents said NO WAY they just let her go, My daughter and I (having done rescue work) new she would not make it out there and spent 2 hours catching her! SO NOW I need to find her a home, shes been with us for a month now and I have a new job, I just cant keep her....my husband says its me or her!!! LOL apparently TWO is enough!

I have had a rough couple of years as far as bunnies goes, Ronin got a GI stasis and at the time I was not working and could not get him to the vet, I called the vet and scrambled online to find out what to do to save him, knowing every second would count, he was pretty much giving up, I syringe fed him pedialight, mylicon, pinnapple juice and canned pumpkin EVERY HOUR for 3 days straight (good thing I wasn't working) I had to massage his tummy every hour.....after the third day he was going doody again and eating on his own....I now have a VERY special bond with him and he trusts me 100%!!!

about a year later my bun named Teek who I got from a friend who had an accidental litter, Passed, he was born with Pasterella and I did everything I could but hes was 10 months when it got so bad he had to be put to sleep.

Also a month ago My first bun Phaeda (got from a local rescue) passed away, she was Ronin's bonded friend, she was a 3lb Angora mix, she was beautiful! BUT mean, we called her Bunuckula! LOL I am pretty sure she had been abused by her previous owner since her toes and front legs had been broken and healed wrong so she stood like a bulldog, so I understood, took 3 years before she would trust us and let me pet her and pick her up, but she had a great life and we miss her.

AAHHHH well thats my bunny story!!!
This is ME:
P031510023.jpg

These are my buns Ronin (gray) and Jax (white) :
PICT7378.jpg

PICT6036.jpg

P011110005.jpg

PICT7384.jpg

PICT7366.jpg

P120609002.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

Last edited:
Aww so cute! I love bunny flops! :love: They look so cuddly!

Oh and Welcome to RU, hope you like it her :wave:

Hi and welcome :wave:

Sorry to hear about the special bunnies you've lost. It's always so sad.
Well done for taking in the little stray. Perhaps get in touch with an administrator on here and ask for assistance in rehoming? (Haven't done it before so don't know how to advise).
Be great to find her a safe, loving home to go to.

Your 2 other buns are gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

Thank you for the info, I am pretty sure this new bunny is pregnant, and if so due anyday, she is pullng hair and walking around her cage with mouthfulls of hay....this means I will have to keep her and any babies untill they are old enough to get a good home, take a look, these are from last night LOL:

PICT7785.jpg

PICT7776.jpg

This is her when we first found her:
PICT7414.jpg

PICT7403.jpg

OMG HE IS SO CUTE! He does look like Jax, how old is he? Its funny cause Jax had almost no tan as a baby then his spots started popping up and got dark, they are so pretty with the Guy liner LOL!:shock:

oooh, i love them. :D
Cute ickle black bunny! She may not be pregnant, she could just be hourmonal. :)

OMG HE IS SO CUTE! He does look like Jax, how old is he? Its funny cause Jax had almost no tan as a baby then his spots started popping up and got dark, they are so pretty with the Guy liner LOL!

he is a cutey and has a fab personality. this pic was when he was younger, he is now 3..his spots are a little darker too! we also call him diggy for obvious reasons and he gets into soo much mischief! can you believe he was abandoned at my vet....his owner never came back to collect him:(

good on you for taking in the little black bunny and i hope you find a lovely home for her. I hope she isn't pregnant!

Hi, welcome to RU :wave:
Your bunnies are lovely :love:
Little black one just looks like she's thinking 'oops, snapped nicking the hay agin, d'oh!'

:wave: You look really nice, your very pretty, your rabbits are adorable but, OMG how can you let the doe go? I would keep her and bond her with the two boys she will love you forever. She may just be playing, or having a phantom either way she is totally gorgeous and fate has brought her to you, she needs a mom who knows what they are doing KEEP HER :lol::love:

oohhhh, I would LOVE to keep her but there are several reasons why I just cant.
Jax is not yet fixed, he and Ronin are not bonded, so I have 3 bunnies and two huge cages (Ronin runs free) I just started a new job and now have less time to spend with them...also my husband would kick me out, its me or the bunny!!! LOL, I have brought home SO many animals than needed help, EVEN A DUCK one time and hes a little tired of it. But I will make SURE she gets a bunny savy perfect home, I am very picky and not afraid to tell someone to take a hike.

Thank you for all the compliments!

Back