• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Boarding or pet sitting in Oxford

Hi,

Apologies if you are reading this for the second time, this is my first time using the forum and i managed to put the post in the wrong place!

Anyway I live in Oxford I am thinking about getting a house rabbit and before I decide whether to i want to make sure i have good local boarding or pet sitting for when I am on holiday etc. Does anyone know of good (and affordable ) boarding or pet sitters in the Oxford area?

I'd also appreciate any suggestions of good rabbit vets in the Oxford area.

Thanks in advance for any help

X

Rabbit care

Hi

My name is Jackie and I own Holiday Ark in Kidlington, Oxfordshire (conveniently located behind Sainsburys in Kidlington). We provide luxury guinea pig and rabbit holiday boarding in quality 5ft and 6ft hutches with 5 ft exercise runs with toys and tunnels and plenty of lush grass. Our clients come from all over Oxford and Oxfordshire including Kidlington, Bicester and Yarnton. We have had many years experience of owning pets so you can have peace of mind that you are leaving your pet in loving and safe hands. Further details can be found on www.holidayark.co.uk. I have also attended a pet first aid course. Any queries please do not hesitate to contact me on 0759 6109 489.

Last edited:
I work in Kidlington!:wave:

A few people in Oxford have asked about bunny bording fairly recently so that's really good to know:)

Back