• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My tattoo of my dog!

dayle_x

Mama Doe
31682_416683515934_611120934_5718313_1259266_n.jpg

do you like it ?
this is what it was drawn from;
19865_324873935934_611120934_5061049_3170803_n.jpg

Thats actually very good...but me thinks it may have hurt just a teency bit and cost a little bit more....????

Wow that's a big tattoo!! :shock: It really looks like the picture! You hear horror stories about them not looking anything like the subject matter!:shock::lol:)

Where is it? Is that your leg?

:lol:It was pretty expensive but the pain was almost unbearable!

Its just above my ankle, i love it. her nose looks a bit twisted to the side on photos but in real life its amazing, her eyes look real!

Can I ask...as someone who has never been near a tattoo before! :)roll: :lol:)....what are you planning on doing if you have a posh lunch/dinner where you'll have to wear a dress? :oops:

I think its gorgeous & would just show it off, don't care if people think its tacky/blokeish whatever. :)

Ahhhh I remember your thread asking for people's opinion on which photo to have tattooed, and I also remember suggesting that one because it was the cutest and I loved the heart tag! It looks amazing, fair play for having it done! Was it done in one session?

Back