• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you think

emmaclaire

Warren Scout
Hi all at the moment my dwarf rabbit lives in a large indoor cage he is free range and only shut in there at night but i have bought one of those metal runs that fold up, it is for my guinea pigs to have in the garden but i have had a brain wave what if i use it to put bun in instead of the cage it measures 6ft long by 2ft wide its a foot bigger than the indoor cage i was thinking i could put a litter tray in there and his bed what do you think , only thing is it has no top but i could make one and i was thinking of puting a corex bottom on xx

Hi all at the moment my dwarf rabbit lives in a large indoor cage he is free range and only shut in there at night but i have bought one of those metal runs that fold up, it is for my guinea pigs to have in the garden but i have had a brain wave what if i use it to put bun in instead of the cage it measures 6ft long by 2ft wide its a foot bigger than the indoor cage i was thinking i could put a litter tray in there and his bed what do you think , only thing is it has no top but i could make one and i was thinking of puting a corex bottom on xx

you could set it up so that it's around his cage. The cage would make up one side and rather than attaching the end run panels to each other attach them to the sides of the cage.
That would give you a slightly bigger run area and he'd still have the space of his cage. You could give him 24/7 access to it and he'd then have a bigger area when you're not around to let him out :)

you could set it up so that it's around his cage. The cage would make up one side and rather than attaching the end run panels to each other attach them to the sides of the cage.
That would give you a slightly bigger run area and he'd still have the space of his cage. You could give him 24/7 access to it and he'd then have a bigger area when you're not around to let him out :)

:thumb:

As summer comes he'll be waking up earlier and earlier, and going to bed later. It'd be nice for him to have that bit of extra space while you (being a mere human) are asleep in bed! :D

Back