• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays building effort!

Few hiccups today with david breakiing the drill and having to go buy a new one then he couldnt find the jigsaw but here is what we got done today

space is roughly 7ft by 8ft looks much smaller in the pics for some reason

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

David will be finishing the walls and adding a sort of run front with a gate in tommorow and ill be laying "their" carpet ( they have totally destroyed the on in their room so figured they might as well keep it and their little feets wont get sore of the rough concrete floor!

Doesnt look much right now but im hoping it will be a nice set up once complete! Im thinking of putting some shelves in for them to hop on ect.

ignore the slabs lol im still debating what to put on the floor of the hutch? offcuts of the carpet most likely which ill probably replace with lino at some point!

much love xx

Ooh - you got the nice big 'Primrose Cottage' hutch - I got two of those for my boys, although they had some adaptations! We added some rungs on the ramps 'cos when we got them they had no grip (they may have changed that since then), plus we took out the bedrooms and put in wooden house bedrooms for more warmth.

Looks like you've done a good days work to me!:D

looks like there's some little steps on the ramp but i reckon ill have to modify it a wee bit more!

I knew id bough a big hutch but i wasn't expecting to be almost my height:lol:

It's a good big one - once I'd seen that one at PAH I wasn't going back to any of the other pet stores 'cos the rest were tiny by comparison.

That's going to be a fab bunny room:lol:

Back