• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Fluffs babies -video + tiny tom update

ecudc

Warren Veteran
My new foster babies. 5 what i think will be black otters and 1 harlequin! Two mums looking after them very well but unfortunately as they were left in with the buck more will probably be along shortly. 3 babies are significant;y bigger and have their eyes open, the other three are a little way behind.

you can keep up with how and the other 3 lots of babies that we have at the moment here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=495593870485

fosterbabies2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, they look lovely :love:

How old are they? I had had my rabbit 3 weeks when I discovered a litter :shock: but theses look slightly older :love:

My four are now 18 days old, we think, and left the nest last night! Video on the Facebook page ^^

"Luckily" none of the litters are huge. Lucy (ecudc) has her lot, I have 4 with Clara and the 2 mums at HQ have 2 and 3 kits. Quite a few REWs though.

16 - 17 days

all nibbling hay and a bit of pellets. Starting to leave the nest and biggest buns quite bouncy and enjoying hopping around.

IMG_5079.jpg

My random harlequin in a from 2 black otter parents. One black baby too but the others all black otters.

IMG_5078.jpg

there is one who is still completely tiny. He is about 1/3rd of the size of the biggest but still holding his own. He's about the size of a tomato so at the mo I am calling him tiny tom but might have to change to thumbelina if actually a girl.
IMG_5077.jpg

& one of mummy buns

IMG_5086.jpg

thinking about it

IMG_5114.jpg

how do I get back?

IMG_5117.jpg

maybe if I pull this big tree thing over there I can use that?

IMG_5109.jpg

or I could stretch a little

IMG_5107.jpg

maybe I can get the other bunnies to pull me in?

IMG_5104.jpg

Shall I shall I? No

IMG_5128.jpg

& Tiny Tom who is about the size of a tomato and is much smaller than all the others. He trips over his paws when he binkies

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5130.jpg

ps please excuse the floor. Unlimited pellets for mums = a bit of a mess but I couldn't really give the floor a scrub until the babies broke the nest and I can put them and mums outside for a bit.

Last edited:
Back