• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy chattering

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Jims ALWAYS used to do the 'happy chattering' when ever we snuggled on the floor but for the past two days I have seen a lot less of the 'happy chattering' could this all be due to it being spring and his behavour just changing?

I bet its seasonal, my Timmys the same. Its comforting to come on here because alot of people have mentioned that their buns are abit less sociable recently. Bring on summer and the return of our loving buns! :love:

Thank goodness it is not just Jims, I was starting to worry that he was not happy :cry:
How long should this change go on for?

Not sure, Im assuming (and hoping!) they'll be back to normal when summer arrives properly and their moults are over and done with. Not really sure though :?

yep I want my girlie to love me again, she only has eyes for a husbun:cry:..
Lots of licks for him, and nose in the air for me:evil:

Its not a dim question, Happy chattering is, when they grind their teeth softley as in way of contentment.

Back