• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reserved: lovely lionhead single boy approx 1yr

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0407april20100017.jpg

2010_0407april20100021.jpg

This is Brandy .. he is a lovely boy approx 1 yr old .

Brandy is a bit shy but very inquisitive and he loves exploring .

Brandy is looking for a home where he can be paired with a female bun . He would not be suitable for a male / male pair or group as he had an incident with another male bun resulting in the other bun partialy castrating him.

Brandy is now neutered and doing well and will be ready to go his new home in around a week.

Last edited:
would he be ok in a trio with another male and a female?

I REALY DONT KNOW ...

HE WAS BADLY INJURED BY ANOTHER MALE SO IT MIGHT HAVE LEFT HIM FEELING AGGRESIVE TOWARDS MALES ...HE NOT FRIENDLY TOWARDS MY MALE WHO HAS FREE RANGE OF GARDEN BUT DOESNT SEEM TO MIND MY FEMALE .:?

:love::love::love::love:
I showed these photos to my husband and he threatened to delete Barnsley from my SatNav!:evil:

Thank goodness for that :D

I was just about to make all sorts of rash promises to my OH to get him here :oops:

I am so happy that Brandy has found a forever home - he is the most gorgeous bun I have ever seen (after BJ of course Angie :lol:)

Back