• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: dingle (previously dumbo)

elaine

Mama Doe
Is now looking for a new home, he is now 12 months old and has recovered from his ear mites, he is going to be castrated before rehome, anyone wishing to take him on needs to be aware of his long ears

DSCF1020.jpg

I would take him in a hearbeat, but im too far away :(

oh please do Sharon, there is a bunny run going quite close to scotland with my foster guinea pig... it can be done!!!

This is like the devil playing at the moment, you need to take him to stop me from looking, its just making my heart ache! :lol:

Oh.....I'm so glad he recovered......He's so SCRUMMY!!!
I'd have him in a instant if only I was allowed :love:
Really hope he finds his forever home soon :wave:

dingle homes never came through but it looks as though me may have to stay as the vet is not convinced in the last few days that he isn't developing pasturella or a alergy to something. I am going to have to see how things go over the next few weeks

:shock::love::love::love: I can't believe I missed him, I would be more than happy to take him on as he is and get my vet to sort everything out regardless I have wanted an English lop for years, I was talking to Theo about them the other day and said if they ever got one in she had to let me have it.
let me know what you think:D

Back