• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new invention - Boredom breaking herbal bars

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would use Jojo as my guinea pig for my new invention as she has a good appertite and a good set of teeth :lol::lol:

I let her have the bar for 3 hours a day, and it lasted her 3 days. She also spent ages trying to bite bits off as it was so hard and crunchy :) It is just what I was hoping for.

As it is a herb bar it doesn't contain any fruit and therefore much less natural sugar, so hopefully it is a healthy way to keep he occupied :D:D

DAY 1
P3270663.jpg

P3270664.jpg

P3270667.jpg

DAY 2
P3270669.jpg

DAY 3
P3270668.jpg

You should sell a little recipe book you know with all these treats you got going!

I love making treats for mine, havent done any for ages though, youve inspired me!

You should sell a little recipe book you know with all these treats you got going!

I love this idea! Especially because I dont think the biscuits would last the trip overseas and if they do, they may not make it through our strict customs rules :roll:

I love this idea! Especially because I dont think the biscuits would last the trip overseas and if they do, they may not make it through our strict customs rules :roll:

Where abouts are you? I have sent biscuits to europe in the past, but imagine you are further afield.

It wouldn't be much of a book as they are basically all the same reciepe but with different fruit/herbs :)

Not that far really :lol:

I will do some research over the weekend and see if I can find out if they will be let through.

I thought that...but in all seriousness :oops::oops::oops:

Um, me too! I was thinking about an actual guinea pig! :lol:

In my defense, the guinea pigs being such total food-aholics it's no wonder really. I would definitely buy some of these! For the rabbits and for my *real* guinea pigs, lol. Not like that fake guinea pig you posted a picture of! :lol:

Back