• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotton & His new hair do & temp home!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Cotton is going to need a home where hay isnt everywhere, i know buns need their hay but it gets caught in cotton so badly, we had to cut some of it out earlier. He now has hayracks and willow bowls etc full of hay, so he needs a home where that will be topped up very frequently so he doesnt miss out on his hay needs!

Mixed054.jpg

Mixed057-1.jpg

before his groom

Mixed058.jpg

Mixed060-1.jpg
"is this water for me?"
after his groom and little trim up

his temporary set up
Mixed061.jpg

Mixed062-1.jpg
the fire guard is to stop him from nibbling the cable for the heater as he is very skinny and needs the warmth! :lol:

and the kings throne..
Mixed063.jpg

a cat willow basket, with vet bed in, and his snuggly bed! he loves it!

"will someone give me home? i know im really fluffy but im really good!"

Oh bless him! Bungle has a habit of rolling in hay and looking more like a hay stack than a bunny!

Never give him oat hay! The little bits have sharp hooks on that work their way into long hair and it takes hours to get them out.

Oh bless him! Bungle has a habit of rolling in hay and looking more like a hay stack than a bunny!

Never give him oat hay! The little bits have sharp hooks on that work their way into long hair and it takes hours to get them out.

oh god i can imagine! all we use is meadow hay as we get bales but thats awkward enough because its rough hay!:lol:

:lol: He looks just like my bridge bunny Nibbles. Munchkin is just the same his fur is long, fine & flyaway, void megazorb at all costs unless you want to spend hours brushing

:lol: He looks just like my bridge bunny Nibbles. Munchkin is just the same his fur is long, fine & flyaway, void megazorb at all costs unless you want to spend hours brushing

Oh yes he does doesnt he! very similar!:lol: yes ive learnt that..never again!

Hes so lovely...How can nobun want to home him!!! If Roland wasnt here, I would do but Im full...Darn it!!!

I love little cotton bud - he is adorable:love: just a thought about his hay rack on the fire guard - hope you won't mind me saying but, is the heat blowing on the hay? I would be really wary of it if it is - probably me being over cautious but, just a thought. Have you thought of bonding him with a suitable female and rehoming as a pair? :wave:

you should of seen my bun Buffy when she came home from the petshop, her fur was all matted with shavings and hay :(, spent hours grooming her when we got home, but now her & Angel have shredded paper (Angel is also allergic to shavings)

I love little cotton bud - he is adorable:love: just a thought about his hay rack on the fire guard - hope you won't mind me saying but, is the heat blowing on the hay? I would be really wary of it if it is - probably me being over cautious but, just a thought. Have you thought of bonding him with a suitable female and rehoming as a pair? :wave:

its not that sort of heater, it doesnt blow air from it :) we have ones like that in the house, plug ins, i wouldnt use them imagine if a bit of hay caught in it! :shock: course i dont mind u saying! :)

you should of seen my bun Buffy when she came home from the petshop, her fur was all matted with shavings and hay :(, spent hours grooming her when we got home, but now her & Angel have shredded paper (Angel is also allergic to shavings)

So youre used to high maintenence buns then! :lol:

Back