• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Mitsu and Fallow - Walsall RSPCA

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Mitsu & Fallow came into RSPCA Walsall care in September 2009.

Mitsu and Fallow are a stunning pair of bunnies, Mitsu is the female, Fallow the male, both are neutered. We estimate them to be 9 - 12 months old. They came into care with a group of rabbits when there owner let numbers spiral out of control.

mitsufallow4.jpg
mitsufallow3.jpg

This is Mitsu
mitsu.jpg
mitsu2.jpg

This is Fallow
fallow.jpg
fallow2.jpg

Mitsu and Fallow are a friendly pair of bunnies. They have been neutered and vaccinated and are now looking for their forever mummy and daddy.
If you feel you can offer Mitsu and Fallow their forever home, please contact us at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk or call us on 0845 272 3570

Last edited:
I'm guessing they are from the same place as Dixie, Dorothy, Paddy, Peaches, Ginger and Oreo?

Each and every one of them stunning...

I REALLY wish I had room for two more :love::love::love:

Think I might be visiting this thread a few times to admire the pictures :oops::oops:

I'm guessing they are from the same place as Dixie, Dorothy, Paddy, Peaches, Ginger and Oreo?

Each and every one of them stunning...

I REALLY wish I had room for two more :love::love::love:

Think I might be visiting this thread a few times to admire the pictures :oops::oops:

Yep your right :) Mitsu really looks like Peaches, the markings on her are almost identical :love: Theyre all so pretty arent they. All related too sadly.

Back