• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Rosie rabbit

Collielover

Mama Doe
Sorry cant find my camera but have took these on my mobile for you. I think the sooner there spayed the better. They have been alot of chasing today but thankfully no fighting. Hope you like

phone020.jpg

phone034.jpg

phone031.jpg

phone028.jpg

phone022.jpg

Sorry about the random pops. But they are getting there slowly. With there training

SQUEEEEEE!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Oh my goodness, they are just adorable! I am SO impatient to collect the boys, I'm not sure I can wait much longer!

I really hope they don't start fighting before the plum fairy visits them next Wednesday. :?

Thanks so much for posting more pics, they are just little darlings. :D

I have given them a talking too about all the chasing its Paddy who is the worse at it. They both have been told if they dont behave I will not let them have anymore of there favorite carrotes tomorrow,

Are you keeping there names ? I dont think it suits them really, Spoke to Ros today she said just to arrange with you when you wish to collect them.

I have given them a talking too about all the chasing its Paddy who is the worse at it. They both have been told if they dont behave I will not let them have anymore of there favorite carrotes tomorrow,

Are you keeping there names ? I dont think it suits them really, Spoke to Ros today she said just to arrange with you when you wish to collect them.

Naughty Paddy! :no: I hope they don't have to be separated before their neuters next week. :shock: I don't suppose they could be done sooner than Wednesday now?

We'd thought of keeping their names - do you not think they suit them? We've been thinking of them as Paddy and Chestnut, so it would seem strange to think of them as something else I think. Am open to suggestions though if anyone has any ideas for names!

We'll probably collect them just as soon as they are back to normal after their neuters - whenever suits you really.

Back