• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

jassie

Warren Scout
I stumbled accross this forum trying to find a way to get my 11 year old Bunny called Ling Jai's weight up following dental problems and surgery:wave:

Hi!:wave::wave: Welcome to RU! Hope you find some answers. I know lots of people give their underweight buns porridge (with water) and barley rings help with weight.

:wave: Wow aged 11 thats great, you must have done a good job all these years, I think you'll enjoy the forum, sharing your knowledge and getting new tips aswell :wave:

11?! What a great age. I can only hope and pray my guys are as lucky.

Have you tried offering Science Recovery diet in a bowl? My bunnies love that, and it's bursting with calories - great for skinny or poorly buns.

this is my pride and joy, his names Ling Jai, which is chinese for Beautiful boy, the pics are a couple of years old, he's a bit more scruffy now especially around the mouth and eyes with his dental issues not helping, but to me he's as handsome as ever and soo well behaved:p

1.jpg

5.jpg

Ling Jai has never been 'fixed' and has always spent a few seconds with his stuffed toy girl freind, till a couple of months ago when he's just stopped getting urges:oops:, but never having him 'fixed' has never caused any problems with his behaviour, he's always been a good boy, never biting or scratching anyone, he's a perfectly behaved little man:lol:

Back