• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As you can see, Hope....................

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
As you can see see Hopes illness is NOT effecting her appetite :roll: :roll:

2010_0118jan20100017.jpg

wellll ...come on feed me then :p:p

2010_0118jan20100018.jpg

yum yum ...

she is still not well but has been out of her playhouse by her own choosing a couple of times this week ... which is progress .. :)

I'm sorry I am not up-to-date as havent had a chance to get on here properly this week until today, but I am sorry she is ill and I hope that she gets better quickly.

She is very pretty. :love:

Aaaaaaaw hello gorgeous, am sorry I didn't give you your usual nose rub the other day, but it was hissing it down and you had your fancy rain cover over your doorway:D Good to see you've not lost your appetite though:D

Oh my! I haven't seen anything about this bun before, whats wrong with her?
She is SOOO beautiful :love: Is she a frenchie?

Oh my! I haven't seen anything about this bun before, whats wrong with her?
She is SOOO beautiful :love: Is she a frenchie?

Hope is one of our permenant residents .. she is a french lop cross .

She has trouble with her back legs at the moment ...not sure why..she is on steroids,antibiotics and panacur.
She had a similar illness just over 18 months ago which she recovered from so we are hoping she will recover this time too ...but she is responding to treatment much slower this time :(

she was dumped on my doorstep as a very very poorly baby and has gone through so much:(

Back