• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny who i rescued backin October :)

brutalbaby

Warren Scout
2cnvce9.jpg

n67rmf.jpg

2hf5atl.jpg

34t1stk.jpg

t87xps.jpg

14uesyb.jpg

Just Bunny lol. we gave her loads of names but coz we wasnt sure on the sex every time i called her i said 'bunny' so thats kinda stuck and she knows its her name coz when i do call her she comes :). Original i know but cute ;)

hehe thank you guys she is my wonderful ball of fluff, shes being a bit naughty at the moment though hehe

the funny thing was i really wanted a bunny for xmas or my bday of my boyfriend wich is in Jan, and i was so suprised when my dad brought her home in october and put her on my bed and i woke up and saw her.

she was shaking and sooo thin bless her, i use to be able to hold her for like hrs on end and she wouldnt jump off me or anything for a few days after we found her, i think it was coz she was so scared. but now she dont like being picked up but if i sit down and call her she will come to me, and if i ignore her she will jump on my lap and lick me :) she is adorable. she is very nervous though, any loud noises she bults up or runs and hides. her previous life wasnt very nice i dont think! im so thankful my dad saved her coz where we found her was near lots of fields and coz of her colour it wouldnt of been hard for a fox to have noticed her. hopefuly she tames right down in time and dont mind me picking her up to snuggle :)

I love my bunny hehe :love:

Back