• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pooka

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Apparently this is Pooka as a younger bunny..

289502867.jpg

He looks so beautiful and lively. Wish i knew him then.

Aww, how is he doing? looks so old. But GORGOUS!

(Thanks for trying to fix my siggy still working on it now:oops::roll:)

Awww bless :love:

Most of my bunnies came to me as grown ups too and all of my pigs and two of my cats. I often tell them that I bet they were beautiful babies.

Rabswood

he is gorgeous:love: one of the snuggliest looking bunnies i've seen. how's he doing? x

Not good :( I took him to the vets (my regular vet isn't there at the mo, saw a temp :roll:), and they said continue with bathing his eyes and continue with the eye drops for another week, then take him back. He just seems so down, its heart breaking. I wish he was neutered, it's going to be months before he can be bonded - and thats if a vet says hes well enough to be neutered (*fingers crossed* cos he tries to hump my leg every evening!!). I love him so much, hes like a little dog.. he even has a itchy spot, if you scratch it he goes into a licking frenzy :lol:

Not good :( I took him to the vets (my regular vet isn't there at the mo, saw a temp :roll:), and they said continue with bathing his eyes and continue with the eye drops for another week, then take him back. He just seems so down, its heart breaking. I wish he was neutered, it's going to be months before he can be bonded - and thats if a vet says hes well enough to be neutered (*fingers crossed* cos he tries to hump my leg every evening!!). I love him so much, hes like a little dog.. he even has a itchy spot, if you scratch it he goes into a licking frenzy :lol:

:shock: he sounds amazing. sorry he seems down and his eyes are no better:( who are you hoping to bond him with if all goes to plan?

:shock: he sounds amazing. sorry he seems down and his eyes are no better:( who are you hoping to bond him with if all goes to plan?

If possible i'd like him bonded with James and Cassie. I am going to start bonding James and Cassie tomorrow - they are both relaxed submissive buns, as is Pooka. So hopefully it's doable. James and Pooka already live in my bedroom (James in a cage and Pooka free range), and Cassie lives outside alone. All 3 of them are very similiar in temperament, so hopefully there shouldn't be too many issues.

Back