• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa Photos - RESCUES read post 53 plz

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
If any rescue gets pressies for Secret Santa could you please add them to this thread! Its much easier to keep a record and it will be good for next years ideas and to see how successful it was.

If this could be made a sticky for a few weeks that would be fab too?!

Last edited:
THANK YOU SECRET SANTA'S

Rabbit and guinea pig welfare received a huge box from pamper piggies yesterday.

The where three presents inside the box, and here are the photo's :D

DSC05385.jpg

This one was from Helgalush and her hubby Colin

DSC05386.jpg

This one was huge I don't know who sent it but it was amazing

DSC05380.jpg

DSC05373.jpg

DSC05375.jpg

DSC05366.jpg

DSC05372.jpg

DSC05377.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

Thank you all of you
Your generosity has made me cry, we will update on Christmas day when the toys and gifts are handed out to the animals. :D:D:D:D:D:D

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA'S

Rabbit and guinea pig welfare received a huge box from pamper piggies yesterday.

The where three presents inside the box, and here are the photo's :D

DSC05385.jpg

This one was from Helgalush and her hubby Colin

DSC05386.jpg

This one was huge I don't know who sent it but it was amazing

DSC05380.jpg

DSC05373.jpg

DSC05375.jpg

DSC05366.jpg

DSC05372.jpg

DSC05377.jpg

DSC05370.jpg

Thank you all of you
Your generosity has made me cry, we will update on Christmas day when the toys and gifts are handed out to the animals. :D:D:D:D:D:D

To hell with the bunnies, I want to get my teeth into that!

We have had 2 parcels here at RSPCA Walsall :D :D

Heres the first
100_1943.jpg

And then today we got this
100_1956.jpg

Thank you so much Secret Santas!!! The parcels will be shared out among the bunnies in the foster homes. Will sort some pics out soon :D xXx

ARC have had a box which has come from the Hay Experts, a box from Pampered piggies and a two others one was posted in Plymouth and the other from andic

I havent opened anything yet so will take pictures when we have opened them judy before Christmas.

Thank you everyone

The Fat Fluffs would like to say a massive "thank you" to their Secret Santas :love: having had their Christmas Party yesterday they are now really looking forward to Christmas and soooo excited that they are getting such lovely pressies this year ..... In fact Daisy wasn't up for waiting until Christmas Day!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

DSC_0047b.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

And another shiny and exciting parcel arrived today (yes the RM came on a sunday!?!!) - It's a gorgeous parcel "thank you" so much!!xx

DSC_0052-1.jpg

We have had 2 parcels here at RSPCA Walsall :D :D

Heres the first
100_1943.jpg

And then today we got this
100_1956.jpg

Thank you so much Secret Santas!!! The parcels will be shared out among the bunnies in the foster homes. Will sort some pics out soon :D xXx

Are they my bunny biscuits in the first picture? How did you end up with those?

Back