• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa Photos - RESCUES read post 53 plz

The Honeybunnies would like to say a huge thank you for this parcel that arrived today:D
Here is Jai helping to open it

par.jpg

Full of great stuff, syringes, cotton wool balls, treats for bunnies a dish, some pens and stamps and a stethoscope ..aswell as other lovely things
Jai couldn't wait til Christmas..he just HAD to try the dried pineapple:D

para.jpg

and I'd like to say thank you for being clever and including this:D
paraa.jpg

Thank you so much xx

Will post more pics of other parcels later

This parcel came a few days ago

Domino says " I wonder whats in here? "

ss.jpg

They were all wrapped up beautifully but between myself and Dom we soon had them all opened:D

" what a lot of lovely stuff!:D "

ssa.jpg

"The paper is fun to dig in too"

ssaa.jpg

Domino says " Aren't people kind..what a nice thing to do sending us bunnies gifts:D"

Thank you Secret Santa....and any chance of finding Domino a home for Christmas?!! xx

Last edited:
and another:D
This was sent by a not so secret santa..we received it a couple of weeks ago from ex Honeybunny Mitch ( and his owner Tina AKA Tickles)

thank you Mitch xx
Here is the lovely Renee showing what was in the parcel..there were a few more bags of treats but some have already been given to fosterers:D

pr.jpg

Renee says.." The Honeybunnies will love all this...but I'm off to my new home tonight so hopefully my new mummy will have got me a Christmas pressie:D"

We have also been very lucky in receiving parcels for our guineas through the sister forum..had four suprise packets for them:D
Really is a nice thing for people to do..thank you all xx

Last edited:
I posted a parcel over a week ago and still it looks like it hasnt been recieved :( :( Thats the trouble with the whole secret thing :?

One of mine went missing last year :(

I am slowly taking pictures of mine as I share them out to the bunnies so you can see which bun got what :) Hopefully I will post them before the end of the week

I have been thinking the same thing and have decided next year i will assign number codes to each member, so if you post yourself or through a website just make sure it says "001, 002" etc and then the rescue can say thats its turned up without revealing the santa :)

Such lovely things sent this year :D:D

Thank you so much everyone for being so generous!

The Honeybunnies would like to say a huge thank you for this parcel that arrived today:D
Here is Jai helping to open it

par.jpg

Full of great stuff, syringes, cotton wool balls, treats for bunnies a dish, some pens and stamps and a stethoscope ..aswell as other lovely things
Jai couldn't wait til Christmas..he just HAD to try the dried pineapple:D

para.jpg

and I'd like to say thank you for being clever and including this:D
paraa.jpg

Thank you so much xx

Will post more pics of other parcels later

Hello Jai!!! Its lovely to see you looking so well and being helpful opening all those presents and not boxing like you used to!

Happy bunnehs! I haven't seen my parcel anywhere and it was supposed to arrive last Tuesday by Courier! :shock:..sigh! :(

Another parcel came today:D

ass.jpg

thank you to the secret santa who sent it..and I hope you don't mind but some of the Honeybunnies have already been sampling it!:lol: thank you xx

We have also received two cheques today from forum members..so thank you Hilda and Sally:D xx

Back