• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When Cherry met Santa

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
One day Cherry was very sleepy.
cherry010.jpg

She started to think that it was getting to that time of year, when good little girls are rewarded :)
cherry007.jpg

And so, like all good little girls, she promptly started looking for her Christmas presents
cherry011.jpg

Not behind there...
cherry012.jpg

...or under here :(
cherry013.jpg

I wonder if this man knows where my presents might be
cherry005.jpg

cherry004.jpg

Cherry Blossom: Hello. Do you know where my mammy has hidden my presents?
Santa Claus: Do you not know who I am? Well I am Santa Claus, and it is me who brings you your christmas presents for being a good girl
Cherry Blossom: Well, Mr Santa Claus, do you think I have been good enough for Christmas presents this year. Please! Last Christmas I was stuck in a cold wet hutch, where my teeth hurt, and I had no presents. So I guess that a lovely warm home where my teeth are good and I have lots off food and warm bedding, that is christmas present enough. Do you think you can give my christmas present to a bunny who doesn't have a mammy or new home my present?
cherry003.jpg

SantaClaus: Cherry Blossom, what a kind thought, Come closer. If you continue to be a good girl and eat all your hay, there will be an extra special treat for you in your Christmas stocking this Christmas Day. Now you must stop looking!

Cherry Blossom: OK Santa, Thank you

Hehe, sooo cute.

My two havent been looking for any pressies yet, i dunno if they knew what christmas was last year :(

She is lovely, and she seems to be getting better every day. she was divebombing around the bedroom when I was taking these.

Back