• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guy ..an update ..MORE PICS P2

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2005_01183nov0007.jpg

This is Guy ..Hes been with us now for 3 weeks and is now putting on weight nicely ..:D He is now a very very friendly boy who just melts when hes stroked ... i love him to bits :love:

for those of you who didnt see his original thread he had been left behind with no food or water when his owners moved house . :evil:

this is how he looked when he first arrived ..

2005_010131oct0014.jpg

Last edited:
Squidgy says "don't worry, that happened to me too, and now I'm the most spoiledest bunny wabbit in the world. You'll find the bestest, bestest mummy now."

Why do people do things like that? :censored:

Glad he's looking a bit better and getting chunky :D

Guy is absolutely beautiful and it's lovely to see him looking so much better :love::love::love:

I just can't understand those :censored: people who left him :(

Hello Guy! Its good to see you are looking so much better! I reckon your well in with a chance with Lucy now!!! ;)

They ought to be shot! :evil:

He looks like a real little darling! :love: I'll bet you'll have lots of fun with him!

He is a beautiful 'bun! :love: xx

How could anyone do that....... :cry:

He's looking much better than when he came to you, no surprise there though. No doubt he'll continue to thrive in your care, bless him. Please give him some nose rubs from me and John xxx

He really is one of the most gorgeous rabbits I have laid my eyes on (sorry Bix and Badge!). :love::love:
Wish I was allowed to build a house extension ;)

Back