• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
BIG

BigNov092.jpg

Daisy: Oh Big you is soooo pretty! We needs some promotional posters for our film of you as a fairy princess all the young bucks will have them in their hutches!!

Dudley: Yeeeees pleeeease I wants one :love:

The photo was taken just before she took off. Beige put a prototype back pack on her to try out for his new action movie. She had to run at speed to charge it up before taking off. Her ears are stuck out for balance. Sadly she got no further than the conifers crashing and burning but escaped unharmed.

Rabswood

The photo was taken just before she took off. Beige put a prototype back pack on her to try out for his new action movie. She had to run at speed to charge it up before taking off. Her ears are stuck out for balance. Sadly she got no further than the conifers crashing and burning but escaped unharmed.

Rabswood

:lol::lol::lol:
Dear Big,
You look much more formidable than that bully:evil: brother of yours. So, next time he tries to intimidate you, you know what to do!;)

Love,

Velvet and Marge xx

:lol::lol::lol:
Dear Big,
You look much more formidable than that bully:evil: brother of yours. So, next time he tries to intimidate you, you know what to do!;)

Love,

Velvet and Marge xx

Big: It's true Beige looks like a girl and I am a bit bigger than him. I was the biggest one in the nest which is why I am called Big. The thing is, Beige is very clever and he knows it and not only that he is a typical little buck and takes charge. I think I am just stuck with him. Next time he can try out his own special effects. He has been hidden away in the nest area all day emptying the gunpowder out of fire works to make a big bomb for his film. He is wearing a white coat and plastic goggles, I think it must be very dangerous.

Big: It's true Beige looks like a girl and I am a bit bigger than him. I was the biggest one in the nest which is why I am called Big. The thing is, Beige is very clever and he knows it and not only that he is a typical little buck and takes charge. I think I am just stuck with him. Next time he can try out his own special effects. He has been hidden away in the nest area all day emptying the gunpowder out of fire works to make a big bomb for his film. He is wearing a white coat and plastic goggles, I think it must be very dangerous.

Velvet: Hopefully his bomb will blow up in his face.:lol: Seriously, though, I don't think he is cleverer than you; that's what he wants you to believe. Keep repeating to yourself: 'I'm bigger and cleverer than Big. He has no right to bully me!':wave:

Back