• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige’s family tree

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper

Beige has been researching his family tree, we wants to write a new movie and was looking for inspiration.

Beige: The male bloodline shows that one of my relatives was a gangster bunny in 1920’s Chicago, he was in fact called Beige ‘Bugs’ Capone and belonged to the infamous Al Capone.

Big: What about the female bloodline?

Beige: They were all gangsters’ molls

Big: What happened to Beige Capone?

Beige: He drowns while trying to swim to shore escaping from Alcatraz. Although his body was never found. That’s what my film is going to be about, what happens next, it will start with Beige Capone scrambling to shore early one misty morning with the Sanfrancisco Golden Gate Bridge just visible in the background…

Big: Can I be in the film?

Beige: Yes you can be a gangsters’ moll

Big: I don’t want to be a gangster’s mole; I want to be a fairy princess

Beige: There are no fairy princesses or moles in this film, only gangsters and molls

Big: But molls are ugly and big with warts and bad breath

Beige: No Big that’s a troll you would be a moll. A glamorous night club singer who seduces Beige Capone

Big: I don’t want to seduce you, you’re my brother.

Beige: its acting Big it’s not real, actually Lola would be much better playing that part and she could keep her real name. Lola is a good name for a rabbit moll.

Big: But what part will I play?

Beige: You can be a troll.

Big: But you said there are no trolls in your film only gangsters and molls?

Beige: I forgot to mention the troll that lives under the Golden Gate Bridge.Lola will be my moll.

Big: I don’t want to be a troll. I want to be a fairy princess

Franccan i be in your film..i would like to be famous and i could be a good gangster cos i have a torn ear so i will look realy tough ..:)

Beige: Yes Franc you will look good with a torn ear as a gangster rab. As this is a low budget film, £22.34p we don't have much to spend on costume and make up.

Beige: Franc might want to choose another moll. But he can't choose Lola or Bella. Sometimes I have to be mean to my sister. I'm her brother she expects it.

Last edited:
Storm: Hello Beige :wave: I want to be in your film. I think I would make a good henchman, erm, henchbunny. Here's a photo of me from taken for my portfolio. I think I look suitably welcoming for those wanting to see Beige Capone. It was taken by David Bunny who also does photos of the Queen so if Big does get to play a princess he could take pictures of her and she would look very royal.

Storm0806281-1.jpg

Dudley: Oh Beige you finks of da best things!! Can I be in your film I has a wicked Essex accent so I could be Dudley Kray...the 4th lesser known bunny Kray, of equal importance to the twins themselves ;) or....if you wants to keep it in da 'family' I could be Carlo 'the Dudster' Gambino!...altho I dont like the smell of pasta, that could be a problem! Will we have to eat pasta? Can mafia gangsters eat greensies?

Daisy: Beige with regards to your pm I will have you know I is not so innocent, I, is a bunny of the world. BUT, I is much too pretty to be a gangsters troll! I like Big's idea I want to be a fairy princess too! I wants to be Arial or Cinderella I could tie some long flowing golden hair to my earsies I would look beautiful...all the gangster boys would love me!....and I want my name before Dudley in the credits!!!

Beige: Storm you will make a good doorbun at the club where Lola sings as you are suitably mean looking. Dudley yes I think you would be good as 'The Dudster', you can be right hand bunster to Beige Capone. Daisy, I don't care what Big says, there are no princeses in this film!

Daisy: Right dats it I has been spurned more than once Beige your movie stinks I wouldn't be in it even for a bag of Fenugreek Crunchies!!!

Dudley: ha-ha Daisy dat will teach you for laughing at me in the other movie! Besides all the nommings you do you couldn't be a fairy there isnt any fairy wings strong enough to get you off the ground!! Ha-ha-ha

Daisy: *humpf* you boys is mean!! Big yous and me should make our own film about fairy princesses and there won't be no Gangster boys or trolls so Beige, Dudley, Lola and Bella can't be in it!!

Big: Daisy I agree I think we should start our own thread for doe s who want to dress up as bunny fairy princesses. My mummy has a mug from Bunnymad Lisa's shop with a princess bunny on it. I think I would like my photo (with me dressed up all pink and sparkly) on a mug too.

Daisy: Yes Big dat is what we should do! How exciting it will be going to our premiere!! Hopping down the red carpet, I want a little sparkly chiffon train so as I hop it will bounce and float in the air behind me! *dreamy sigh* OMG what if I get so excited I drop a little doodle on the carpet!!! :oops: dat would be so embarrassing!!!

Dylan: Can I be a stuntbun? I'm really good at jumping and falling and never getting hurt. I'm really fast too!! I'm so fast, I can steal us food, so we dont have to spend any of the budget on food. Do you all like food?

Dylan: Can I be a stuntbun? I'm really good at jumping and falling and never getting hurt. I'm really fast too!! I'm so fast, I can steal us food, so we dont have to spend any of the budget on food. Do you all like food?

Beige: Yes the more stunt bunnies the better this is going to be an all action film. You need to think of a gangster name. Yes we also need sprouts to nibble on and keep our energy up between shooting scenes.

Big: Daisy you can wear pants under your fairy outfit and that will prevent any poops falling onto the red carpet at the premier.

Back