• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of our gorgeous Blossom!

Danielle84

Mama Doe
Just a few piccies of little Blossom, she is still finding her feet and grumpy Timmy is still being mean to her! But bless her she is getting lots of bunny love from mommy and daddy!

SDC13576.jpg

Oooh...what's behind here...might have a bit of a chew on the wallpaper!
SDC13586.jpg

SDC13594.jpg

I :love: you!
SDC13597.jpg

Awwwh :love: Looks like Blossom is enjoying being spoilt indoors :love: Glad shes settling in well :) Shes certainly landed on all 4 paws with you xXx

Awwwh :love: Looks like Blossom is enjoying being spoilt indoors :love: Glad shes settling in well :) Shes certainly landed on all 4 paws with you xXx

She is getting lots of love with us :D Just wish Timmy would love her too! :( If things don't improve in the next few weeks we're thinking of asking the professionals to help lol!

She is just so lovely and gentle!

She is getting lots of love with us :D Just wish Timmy would love her too! :( If things don't improve in the next few weeks we're thinking of asking the professionals to help lol!

She is just so lovely and gentle!

:lol: I guess youve tried bonding then and it wasnt successful? Bless them both :love:

:lol: I guess youve tried bonding then and it wasnt successful? Bless them both :love:

Yeah, she is absolutely fine, she cleans by him and eats in front of him but he just goes to jump on her and grunts (not even in a humping way) it''s like he becomes possessed!

Yeah, she is absolutely fine, she cleans by him and eats in front of him but he just goes to jump on her and grunts (not even in a humping way) it''s like he becomes possessed!

:lol::lol: Smear some banana on Blossoms nose :) Are you trying in a neutral area? Somewhere Timmy has never been? I wont take over your thread anymore... if you need any help just PM me :) xXx

Back