• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 Honeypigs Not Happy NEWS post 72

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These three sows were handed in today..all sisters and 3 years old
Clementine, Mango and Lychee

Mangolycheeandclementine.jpg

You may notice on the picture that little Mango..is.. well..little..I asked the woman handing her in why she is small and woman said no idea but was quieter than other two..the kids in the car had got bored of looking after them so called me..
I looked at her mouth..and:censored: her teeth were growing into her gums and top one is rotten..she also has open sores on her feet:censored:
pic isn't too clear

Mangosmouth.jpg

When I said no wonder she wasn't growing she probably couldn't eat very well the girl who was about 10-11 years old laughed :censored:..then shrugged when I glared at her....so I told the children what I thought and said how disgusting it was that they didn't even care that they had let a living thing suffer
Mango's feet have been cleaned and Sudocremed..and her teeth have been filed down..I've left them with a pile of chopped and grated veg..will weigh her tomorrow and keep an eye on her..poor thing:cry:

Last edited:
:cry:Poor piggies.
I would have been so annoyed at the girl:evil::evil:
Thank Goodness you have them now.

Errr, those poor piggies!! I really dislike it when parents buy their kiddies pets and then get 'rid' of them when the kiddies are bored... surely THAT should be a good lesson to teach them.... animals are not disposible!! :censored:

At least these ones have made it to you. They are lovely looking piggies :love:

Hopefully you'll give them a second chance (and that poor piggie with the poorly teeth.... how can someone not notice that??)

Keep us updated on these cuties :D

How on earth people can allow that to happen is beyond me:censored:

So glad they are with you now Jill.... HOpe they find their forever home very soon.... they look lovely pretty girlies:love:

Back