• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look! Look!! Look!U/D new vid post 32

capel

Warren Veteran

Well, wouldn't you just know it..guess who brought them home!!
What do you guys think?? Aren't they just..:love::love:
I've taken a video of them and that will go up soon. One is a real rexy girl and the other has a bit of lionhead. Both vaccinated and spayed and looking for a home together.

DSC05354.jpg

DSC05355.jpg

DSC05357.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet..they came from a group of 30 taken by the rspca. They'd been kept in same sex pairs in tiny hutches by a hoarder who seemed to have paired them by looks as each rabbit was almost identical to its hutchmate.

They were spayed only 2 days ago and as I didn't want them shooting up and down the ramp in the hutch they'll be camping in the still unfinished kitchen extension for a day or two.

There's another 10 like that! All in same sex bonded pairs. All looking for homes. As soon as all the neutering is finished I'll take pics and put them on RR

Last edited:
I hope I can rehome them quickly, as roger's already bonding with them..he really is a lost case! Bless him.

Back