• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjamin Bunny

Sarah

Mama Doe
I rarely post in Rainbow Bridge any more as I have lost so many of my beautiful buns over the years :(

My OH phoned me as I was leaving work to say you were fitting and he was ringing the vet - I drove home as fast as I could but you died just before I arrived. My beautiful boy.

We took you in 2006 from a rescue in appalling conditions, along with Juliet, Hope, Sweetpea and Herbie. Only you and Herbie survived more than a few weeks :cry: You were in a tiny hutch at the bottom of a block of hutches in a shed. When I opened the door to your hutch a mouse jumped into my lap :shock: You had mites and overgrown nails but you were such a good boy. My only single girl at the time was Dusty who HATED every other rabbit with a passion - she loved you instantly.

After Dusty's death in 2008 you lived with Tigerlily, then Zoe, then Bette. You were such a gentlebun and loved them all.

It breaks my heart to see Bette on her own and I promise I will find another friend for her. Binky free sweetheart, reunited with all your girls again - give Sweetpea and Herbie Carrots a kiss from me too, I miss them all so much :cry:

xxxxx

I am so sorry, he sounded like a wonderful bun & had a great life with you after such an awful start :cry:

Binky free little fella, sleep tight xxx

Back