• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sir Victor Please

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has just pulled a claw off :cry:

005-45.jpg

There was blood everywhere :cry:

Oh Victor you silly sausage

I remember the first time Sorrel did this, there were trails of blood all over the kitchen floor and she'd even flicked some up there walls.

I was freaking out and practically in hysterics cos I didn't know what had happened.

She on the other hand didnt seem to notice a thing :roll: :lol:

hope he's ok :wave:

i remember when peanut did it. theres sooo much blood for a tiny claw, i expect to see his side ripped open or something horrific! but nope, a claw!

Did he catch it or pull it out himself? bless him poor boy!

x

i remember when peanut did it. theres sooo much blood for a tiny claw, i expect to see his side ripped open or something horrific! but nope, a claw!

Did he catch it or pull it out himself? bless him poor boy!

x

He did it doing a 'hand-brake turn' in the garden :roll:

He came running in to Mummy looking all stressed and splattered blood all over the kitchen floor. He was not impressed with having his foot bathed but forgave me after he had a Metacam fix !! Sir Victor is very partial to Metacam :roll:

I've done a similar thing myself when I opened the fridge door whilst my big toe was underneath it :mrgreen: It poured with blood, and I remember My mum watching in horror as I grabbed a saucepan and stuck my foot in it to catch the blood! It didn't hurt at all at the time and I was giggling hysterically. It was sore for a few days afterwards though until the nailbed healed xx

He did it doing a 'hand-brake turn' in the garden :roll:

He came running in to Mummy looking all stressed and splattered blood all over the kitchen floor. He was not impressed with having his foot bathed but forgave me after he had a Metacam fix !! Sir Victor is very partial to Metacam :roll:

Sir Victor, I had you down as a sophisticat, or at the least a Dorian Gray type who got his kicks in high-class debauchery, not chav style antics :shock:

Mind you at least your drug addiction is prescription drugs :thumb:

Oh no sending vibes for him, Lolly did that a couple of months ago and got blood all up the walls and over the cream carpet :roll: Hers has not grown back though :?

Back