• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Webkath's Quads!

capel

Warren Veteran
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to put up this pic and video, but Photobucket wouldn't let me..I kept getting a message telling me I'd exceeded my limit, and despite deleting loads it still wouldn't let me upload any more. I was moaning to Rog and he asked why I didn't just open another photobucket account..DUH...why didn't I think of that????:oops::oops:. Anyway here are Kath's lovely bunnies. I had to put them in the small run on the grass and the big run is on the patio with their hutch in in so that they could have free access when they weren't having grass time
DSC00799.jpg

Last edited:
GRRR>>photbucket's changed!! I can't seem to resize the pic!! Help!! I used the resize thingy but nothing's changed!!

They look like they had a great time thank you so much for having them - they are settling back into the shed quite happily

Back