• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First Kiss.......

crackerz

Alpha Buck
.....from Catkin!!!

We have had Catkin for a while now but it has taken us a long time to gain his trust. When he first arrived he would cower whenever we approached him. He wouldn't play in his run, just sit in the corner all day. He has a lot of dental problems caused from him being hit by a car before he was taken in to a rescue. He was scared of all our other buns and would not interact with any of them.

We have been spending lots of time with him (and lots of treats...) trying to gain his trust. The last couple of weeks we have been letting him free range in the garden with Doona and Humphrey. There was a little bit of chasing but now they all sit and munch together.

Now at breakfast time he paws at his hutch wanting his breakfast time tickle and to be let out into the garden. When he is in the garden he follows me round and climbs up my leg begging for treats :p He loves a little tickle, its like having a little dog in the garden .....

This afternoon I popped out to check on them and Catkin dashed over to greet me. I bent down to give him a tickle and he gave me a little bunny kiss!!!! :love: He got lots of tickles and was purring the best he could with his wonky teeth!! I am so happy that he is happy. All that we need now is to find him a wifey :lol:

IMG_1082.jpg

Back